"We use a range of anaesthetic agents, enabling us to choose the most appropriate for your animal."
Cibyn Veterinary Clinic is a modern, well-equipped and caring small animal practice based in Caernarfon, North Wales.
Our facilities include:
- Two operating theatres, each with an extensive range of surgical instruments and equipment. We use a range of anaesthetic agents, enabling us to choose the most appropriate for your animal.
- The practice laboratory means we can analyse many blood and urine samples in-house. Microscopy is also available for skin and urine casework.
- The Digital X-ray machine allows us to survey correctly exposed and developed x-rays in minutes.
- Heart monitors (ECG) helps us to look at heart rhythm anomalies.
- Ultrasound and endoscope equipment allow us to perform accurate internal examinations without surgery.
- Separate dog, cat and isolation wards provide ample safe accommodation for day cases and long-stay patients.
- A peaceful bereavement room for when the time comes to say goodbye to your pet.
- Ultrasonic scaling equipment is routinely used for pet dentistry.